Farm Radio International offers two types of resources to help broadcasters create high-quality radio programs:
- Information on agriculture and rural development: Content on topics which are relevant to farmers and others in rural communities.
- Training: Written and online learning opportunities to help broadcasters improve their professional skills and abilities.
Celebrating and promoting radio and small-scale farmers, Farm Radio International’s resources are:
- Accessible and available to all broadcasters in sub-Saharan Africa at low or no cost;
- Responsive to the needs of farmers and broadcasters;
- Relevant (appropriate language, formats, and topics); and
- Interactive, connecting broadcaster to broadcaster, broadcaster to farmer, and broadcaster to Farm Radio International and other organizations.
to access the resources we offer to broadcasters free of charge.